Saturday, June 19, 2010

Live Website

Yikes! Finally, after all the waiting, for me especially, the website is finally live! I hope you all love it. Of course there are still a few tweeks that have to be made but that will probably go on forever. Overall, the main information is there for you and you can send and email or sign up for the SNEWoman Newsletter which will start in August coinsiding with the launch of the next issue. Which by the way, already looks beautiful! More in depth article content, beautiful photographs by many local photographers and bigger than I thought it would be by the second issue. If you are interested in advertising your business in the next issue please let me know quickly so that I can put space aside. Things are going great with it and I can't thank everyone enough for all the support that has gone towards the concept of the publication. I really never realized just how popular this would be to the words of "overwhelming response" It's amazing!
Thanks,
Pat
info@snewoman.com

2 comments:

  1. Pat - congratulations to you and your team! I've been following you on Facebook since last year when I still lived in RI. I'm living in Naples at present, but can't wait to return to RI someday and attend your Running in Heels events. Your website and magazine are first class! You should feel very proud.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy, So great to read your post. Look forward to having you at one onf the events at some point. In the meantime, enjoy Naples!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete