Friday, October 22, 2010

Exactly where I should be at exactly the right time.

A friend had a post on FB that I felt was important enough to share with you. It seems as if the words ring true if you really think about how the world responds to your actions and wishes.

I have been put in a place to create something that was of meaning to myself (Southern New England Woman Magazine) and coinsidentely became beneficial to those who have chosen to be a part of it as an advertiser, writer, photographer, reader, event attendee. My goal was to bring something to women that would encourage and inspire them to be the best they could be. I was truly overwhelmed by the response I have received from so many regarding the magazine and my personal posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc which reflected me and my thoughts which have gone into the publication. It has meant much to me to know that what I have been tring to create has not gone unnoticed.

There was a time this summer and part of the fall in which I had to take a step back and reevaluate the meaning of what I was creating and the value it had to it's readers was not to be taken lightly. It was time to relect and regroup for the future of the publication. I am comfortable and happy now to be able to move forward with even more excitement on the next issue of the publication. For those of you who have been waiting patiently, thank you. You will see the publication released within a few months time. I couldn't be happier that time was taken to evaluate. Because of that, I am prepared to bring you the most spectacular issue! The words below, written by a friend, have confirmed my very thoughts and I am proud to share them with you. I hope that you will find his words just as encouraging as I have and be able to reflect on your own sense of self.

"I am exactly where I should be at exactly the right time. We are always positioned at the most precise point possible to evolve and find resolve. The key is so simple: surrender to the moment, forgive the past and visualize the future. When you can visualize something, it exists. To obtain it, you merely have to ask for it and truly want it and the responsibility and consequences that come with receiving it."

Best,
Pat

9 comments:

  1. With all the possible combinations of right/wrong places/times, I'd have to say you're doing alright and you should be proud that you're helping and entertaining your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, I totally agree with you that we are exactly where we need to be and are provided for. I love to add to that "the day unfolds in peace, ease and grace." It is so easy to go out of balance and push and rush and strive. I am learning to allow what I need to come to me and to consciously choose peace. Thanks for being the light that you are. You are shinging brightly, Blessings Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited about your new magazine. I feel that in todays fast paced society , moms are longing for convenience items. I think you should run a monthly article about "women (mom) inventors. I have a product which is patent pending ....it will sell itself.
    Danette Meola
    Whitesboro, NY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat ~ I love your friend's quote, it is so true! I, too, have been doing some reflecting and feel I am exactly where I should be now in my life.
    I look forward to reading more of your blog in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat - Exactly right. Good for you for not settling on a sub-par issue just to meet a deadline. And knowing that "your adoring fans await" is a good place to be. Exactly where you should be! Thanks for sharing.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's Pat! I don not follow twitter or other site very often. But i love yourposts and i will read your updates and letters when it is available. JOHN :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for that beautiful post. I so agree that we are exactly where we need to be, it doesn't always feel so good when we are in, but there is always a greater purpose!

    ReplyDelete